Welcome to the Ebbett Park School Website!
- We have 175 amazing children. They are fully engaged in learning and their behaviour is excellent.
- There is a lovely atmosphere in our playground. Our children are supportive of one another. The environment is safe, fun and friendly.
- We have a team of outstanding teachers and support staff. They are highly skilled and are very committed to providing the best possible education for our children.
- Our parents are very supportive of their children and our school. They regularly help out with events and class trips.
- The school has a family feel and has a lovely welcoming environment.
- Our core school values are Excellence, Pride and Spirit. These are modelled and encouraged every day.
I would love the opportunity to show you around our awesome school. Please call the school office, or leave a message using the ‘contact’ page, to arrange an appointment.
Kate Medlicott (Principal)
What ERO Says:
“Clear behaviour expectations are consistently implemented and monitored. As a result, students learn in calm, settled classroom environments.”
“Leaders are improvement focused, work well as a team and complement each other’s knowledge and skills. They ensure an orderly and supportive environment that assists students’ learning and wellbeing.”
“The school has a range of effective processes to support acceleration and the achievement of equity and excellence.”
“Families receive regular information about their child’s learning and behaviour, and partnerships between home and school are encouraged.”
2017 ERO Review
Ebbett Park features prominently in the media both locally and nationally. Click on the images below to view:
Our 2020 Kapa Haka preformance.
The Edge radio station present ‘Take It Easy Aotearoa’ by the Youthline Supporter squad Raising money and awareness for Youthline to provide much-need services young people in New Zealand You can text ‘YL’ to 5144 to make a $3 donation to Youthline. This clip features Ebbett Park School students.
Whaea Nora is one of our special Deaf Communicators. During the COVID 10 lockdown, she created an amazing ABC Remix using NZSL (New Zealand Sign Language).
Article from stuff.co.nz about our Violin/Cello lessons:
Video produced by the Ministry of Education about effective engagement with families:
Online article from The New Zealand Herald regarding sign language singing:
An article from Hawkes Bay Today about our communication tool 'See Saw' and the integration of NZSL: